JUST ACTIVATED YOUR eSIM AND STILL NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET?
First of all DO NOT panic or Delete / Remove your eSIM, as doing so will require you to purchase a new eSIM and QR code.
It is important to contact us and let support assist you in identifying and rectifying any possible issues.
However, before contacting support or while waiting for an available representative, we recommend going through the following checklist:
1. Verify that you have installed your eSIM correctly, and make sure it is under ‘Cellular Plans’.
2. If your eSIM is there, please make sure it is enabled/turned on
3. Is your eSIM installed, but still unable to connect to the internet? Make sure your DATA ROAMING located under ‘Cellular Plans’ is enabled.
4. Sometimes your device may need a proper RESTART in order for it to automatically connect to a network. A proper restart means restarting your phone and giving it several minutes in order to allow it to properly reconnect to a network (after this stage please make sure Data Roaming is on and try connecting to the internet again).
5. If you have managed to successfully connect to a network and your Data Roaming is on but you are still unable to use your data plan or you believe your connection speed is too slow, we recommend configuring our APN by doing the following:
- Remove the existing APN
- First field "APN" - write fastaccess
- Second field "username" - Leave it empty, if something is there, please delete it.
After, please restart your phone giving it several minutes in order to allow it to properly reconnect to a network (after this stage please make sure Data Roaming is on and try connecting to the internet again).
If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team on live chat. Look for the chat icon at the right bottom of the screen. Have a pleasant trip Globalesim Team