REFUND / CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
Customer has the right to ask for a refund in the following cases.
- The eSIM QR code cannot be scanned and/or installed
- The eSIM cannot connect to network due to a technical issue with the local network
- The eSIM cannot provide Voice/Data service according to the customer plan
A refund will be issued ONLY after at least 48 hours, where:
- Within the 48 hours, the customer contacted GlobaleSIM by email ([email protected]) and reported the issue. A reference to the eSIM account (eSIM code, order ID, or personal information) should be mentioned.
- GlobaleSIM had the necessary time to check, investigate and find a solution for the customer within this period
- GlobaleSIM did not find a proper solution for the customer to use the service, then a refund / partial refund will be issued upon GlobaleSIM decision
A refund will NOT be issued in case of:
- The issue is due to lack of coverage where the customer is located
- The customer deleted his eSIM line from his device
- The customer switched to a new device and needed a new eSIM QR code (a new order needs to be made)
- The customer did not reply to GlobaleSIM Technical team during issue investigation / did not report the issue in a timely manner