Dear user! GlobaleSim, Inc (‘We’ or ‘us’ or ‘GlobaleSim‘) values your privacy and wishes to let you know how it handles your personal data.
What does GlobaleSIM do?
Our website enables you to receive information about our Services, make purchases and contact us when needed.
As part of our Services, we offer customized data and voice plans, fully customizable White Label SIMs, and a branded eSIM website (‘the Services‘). As an integral part of our Services, we share and partner with communications service providers (CSPs) to operate the communication network for the provision of some of our Services.
The Website, in general, and the Services are not directed to individuals under 16. GlobaleSim does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent of an individual under 16 and believe your child has provided personal data to GlobaleSim, please contact us at [email protected].
What kind of information we collect?
Personal data may be provided by you, on the following sections and occasions:
- Roaming Services: When using our SIM or eSIM card, we may collect the following information about you: IP address, voice SMS data usage, call log, amount paid, partial credit card details (last 4 digits) and any other information you may provide us.
- Let’s Connect: By sending an e-mail to the contact e-mail presented on the website, we shall collect the information you provide within the e-mail, including your e-mail address.
- Online Identifiers (e.g. cookies, tags, etc.): Used for operational reasons such as authentication, session persistence, data cache, etc. for more information about the online identifiers, please go to our Cookies Policy.
How and why do we collect information?
We mainly use the personal data described to provide our Services and to operate the Website. The personal data may also be used to improve the Website and our Services, based on our legitimate interests and subject to your consent to operate the Services. Either way, we do not share any of the information with third parties for purposes other than the provision of Services. We shall only provide you with marketing and direct marketing materials according to your consent, when required by law.
We may retain your information for the period consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may keep contact details for the amount of time needed to handle your request, or for a longer period of time if necessary to maintain records, for complying with legal and regulatory duties, or resolve future or ongoing disputes based on our legitimate interest to do so.
We may keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information when we no longer need to process the information.
Sharing of information collected
We may share information, as follows:
For legal reasons
We may share your information if we reasonably believe that:
1. It is necessary to comply with a legal process or inquiry (such as a court order, subpoena, or search warrant) or any other legal requirements of any governmental authority.
2. It would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit.
4. It is necessary to investigate and prevent unauthorized transactions or other illegal activities, and/or;
5. It is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of any person or entity.
Service providers and affiliates
We use a limited number of third-party service providers, who act as our own service providers, and assist us in making our Website available. For example, we may share information with third parties who provide services to us. These third parties may access, process, or store the information while providing their services to us, and they may vary from time to time. We also may share necessary information with our CSPs in order to operate the communication network for the provision of some of our Services, and with providers facilitating transactions on the website.
The following rights are granted to you by law. To redeem any of those please contact us directly.
Your EU/ UK Data Subject Rights
As an EU/ UK resident, you may request to review, correct, update, delete Personal data, restrict the processing of your Personal data, object to the processing of your Personal data, or receive an electronic copy of your Personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law).
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
If you are not a EU/UK individual, but believe that you are entitled to the rights mentioned above from another legal source – you may contact us and request exercise of your rights. We will examine the validity of your claim before agreeing to process any request. Please note that We may need to verify your identity before we process any request relating to your personal data.
How do We keep information secure?
We use security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. For certain services, data transfers are encrypted during transmission. In addition, information that we store is maintained and archived on secure, hardened servers that are hosted on industry standard secured data centers. Access to this information is protected by multiple layers of controls, including firewalls, role-based access controls, authentication mechanisms and monitoring. The information is backed up, and archives are stored in a secure location. GlobaleSim is taking any reasonable action to keep your information safe. Nevertheless, GlobaleSim is not responsible for any damages to the information, or to the functionality of the Website, caused by reasons beyond its control, force majeure, cyber-attacks, pandemics, strikes, etc.
The Website is a web-based service. We store and process information about you on servers and databases under appropriate safeguards according to applicable Data Protection Laws.
If any international transfers of Personal data will be conducted, it shall be exercised according to applicable Data Protection Laws.
We may use the email address that you provide us, to send you messages about new features and Website/Service updates. Messages that contain advertising content will be sent only after receiving your explicit consent.
For any other inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our best to reply within a reasonable time.
In addition to necessary cookies, we use four types of cookies in our Services:
- Statistics Cookies: These enable us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our Website. This information helps us improve the way our Website functions, ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies recognize you when you return to our Website, allowing us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Unclassified Cookies: We are in the process of classifying these cookies, along with the providers of individual cookies.
You can always update or change your cookie preferences on our website through our cookie consent management tool, which is readily accessible for your convenience.
Moreover, internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, such as blocking certain types of cookies or files. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website, as some may be essential for functionality. To consult the list of cookies we use on our website, please check your browser’s instructions.
For details on how Google uses data when you use our site or apps, visit: GlobaleSIM Worldwide and Local Data Solutions.